"We offer counseling services for individuals and groups as well."
Counseling is professional relationship between a trained counselor and client in resolving personal conflicts and emotional problems. This relationship is usually person-to-person, and yet times it can take place in the group as well.
It is designed to help clients to understand and clarify their views of their life space, and to learn to reach their self-determined goals through meaningful, well-informed choices and through resolution of problems of an emotional or interpersonal nature.
It addresses the emotional, social, work, school and physical health concerns people may have at different stages in their lives, focusing on typical life stresses and more severe issues with which people may struggle as individuals and as a part of families, groups and organizations. It helps the client to learn discuss freely what respects them, to define their goals, to acquire the essential social skills & to develop the courage & self-confidence to implement desired new behavior.
Need of counseling
- It helps the client to trust and accept actual or impending changes.
- It inspires an individual's successful endeavor towards attainment.
- It is crucial in crisis intervention and trauma management.
- It involves psychological, emotional, intellectual and spiritual support.
- It encourages and develops special abilities and right attitude to cope with the life events.
- It assists an individual in planning for educational and vocational choices as per their interest aptitude and intelligence.
Nirvana Psychosocial Care Center & Research Institute offers school counseling, rehabilitation counseling, mental health counseling, marriage and family counseling, career/vocational counseling, gerontological counseling and so on for individuals and groups as per the need.